Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Doing school...again!

Graduating from High School in 1986, I never would have imagined that I would be going back to school at the age of 39. Life has a way of throwing you curve balls. Then again, I have always said, “I still don’t know what I want to do when I grow up!” Life is short and one thing I have learned is to live it to its fullest. I am attending Regions University, an online University. It has been a great experience, but to say that it has been easy would be a lie. Going back to school has been one of the hardest things I have ever done. I have one year left for a BS of Human Development. When completed, I would like to get my Masters in Family and Marriage Therapy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life long learning - gotta love it! You're showing your kids how important education is by modeling your values:) Cute kids, too!!! Glad you're part of the RegionsU team. Mrs. C

Tereasa said...

Hey there. Nice blog. Who are those adorable children? They look so happy. They must have incredible parents! Oh wait, are those our chidren? Hmm...

Tereasa said...

Oh, I like your new tag line, too. Very nice!

lara said...

Just saying hi, got your link via Tereasa blog .congratulations on going back to school!

Sendy said...

Hello Scott! Found your blog thru T's. Stopped by to say hi! Love the pic. And looking forward to reading more some day.